Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-30 Origin:Site
Metal detectors for the industry:
Food, test food, bread, buns, steamed buns, dumplings, biscuits and other products in the metal impurities and metal foreign bodies and drugs, toys, clothing, footwear, chemicals, leather, knitting and other industries testing products or raw materials mixed in the production process Metal impurities. Such as: iron and non-ferromagnetic metal items (iron, copper, aluminum, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals can be detected), improve product safety factor and improve the quality of enterprise products.
Metal detector features:
1. The core part is carefully developed with leading digital technology and imported chips. The inside of the detection coil is formed by potting method. It has the characteristics of high detection precision, stable performance and strong resistance to external interference.
2. It can be produced by multiple frequencies according to product characteristics, and has product detection data storage function, which can store 100 kinds of product inspection data, and has wide application range.
3. Adopt intelligent recognition technology, with self-learning and memory function, can automatically recognize and memorize product features, effectively eliminate the interference caused by various "product effects".
4. Simple and friendly operation interface, using dialogue touch display, quick and easy setting of parameters through simple key interface; can detect multiple products containing different product signals (characteristics), ensuring high speed in one setting The detection accuracy, no need to readjust, set the program.
5. Modular component replacement, convenient and quick maintenance.
6. Meet the requirements of HACCP, GMP, and FDA.
7. Shockproof and waterproof design, dustproof and waterproof function conforms to IP-66/IP-65 international certification, anti-vibration and noise absorption, and can adapt to harsh working environment.
8. According to the user's needs, various reject devices (such as flaps, air blows, push rods, etc.) and lightweight, large-package-specific and heavy-duty fuselage designs can be used.