Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-03 Origin:Site
Metal detector detection performance and classification
Metal detectors can serve as national defense education and popular science activities for young people, and are of course interesting entertainment toys. Detection of iron and non-ferrous metals in foods such as chemical raw materials, rubber, plastics, textiles, textiles, textiles, dairy products, aquatic products, health products, additives and condiments; chemical raw materials, leather, chemical fiber, toys, medicine, health care Products, biological products, cosmetics, gifts, wrapping paper, metal impurities detection, etc.
Metal detector detection performance:
Metal detectors are widely used in the export of food, rubber, paper, clothing, knitwear, bedding, down products, shoes and hats, plush toys and the medical industry. Metal detectors still have broken metal needles during production. Needles, small iron filings, wire or lead, copper, aluminum, tin, stainless steel and other metal residues.
1. Product mining American digital technology, high sensitivity and high reliability;
2. The sensitivity of iron metal and non-metal is independently adjusted, the detection sensitivity is high, and the operation is very convenient;
3. Bilinear LED indicators, indicating the real-time sensitivity of iron and non-iron;
The detector uses an audible and visual alarm to detect iron (iron, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, blades, steel, etc.), sound and light alarm, the conveyor belt automatically returns or stops (external alarm can be);
5. Use stainless steel probe and frame to achieve anti-corrosion, waterproof and other characteristics at the same time, easy to clean, overall beautiful and generous (use iron materials as needed to reduce operating costs);
6. Determination of material properties The material adjustment technique uses a food grade white silk-free belt;
7. Install high quality casters for easy movement;
8. It can be connected to the implementation of the automatic assembly line used in the production line. Description: Special dimensions and requirements can be customized according to customer requirements. The above parameters are the experimental values of the equipment under standard conditions. The above parameters may be affected due to different working conditions, working environment and different appearance of the equipment.
Metal detector classification:
1, drop metal detector: mainly used to detect powder, small particles.
2, pipe metal detector: mainly used to detect the slurry, sealing the pipe on the pipe.
3, transport metal detector: mainly used to detect small products, as well as small bags, luggage industrial products, can be connected to the production line to achieve linkage.
4. Vacuum conveying metal detector: a vacuum production line with relatively high production requirements.
The above is the detection performance and classification of the metal detector introduced by our company. I hope to help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our technical staff.