Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-02 Origin:Site
How to judge the conveyor belt dirty:
1. When the conveyor belt is not running, the position indicator on the probe does not flash.
2. When the conveyor belt is running, every time the conveyor belt rotates, the indicator light of a certain position on the probe will flash once, indicating that the conveyor belt is dirty and the conveyor belt can be cleaned.
Second, how to judge bearing damage or motor damage:
1. When the conveyor belt is not running, the position indicator on the probe does not light.
2. When the conveyor belt is running, the position indicator on the probe flashes arbitrarily: use the hex wrench to loosen the large shaft at the entrance, and then let the motor rotate. If the probe position indicator does not flash at this time, the bearing in the large shaft at the entrance is damaged. If the position indicator on the probe continues to flash at this time, then the large shaft at the exit is loosened, and then the motor is rotated. If the position indicator on the probe does not flash at this time, it means that the bearing in the large shaft at the exit is damaged, if the position on the probe is The indicator light continues to flash, indicating that the motor is damaged.
Third, how to judge the motherboard damage? (in case the guarantee line is not loose):
1. When detecting any iron object, the machine does not alarm.
2. When the broken needle is detected, the position indicator does not light.
Fourth, how to judge the damage of the computer board:
1. The motor does not run.
2. The alarm does not alarm.
3. Parameter setting is not possible.
4, do not count.
The working principle of the needle detector is: firstly, the upper and lower probes receive and process the signal, and are sensed by strong magnetic field induction and photoelectricity scanning, and then have a strong electric integrated block, a sensitivity control integrated block, a signal receiving integrated block and a signal output integrated block. Complete the inspection work.